- Quick fixes
- How to install
- Getting started
- How to upgrade from a previous version
- Release-specific help
Here are some quick fixes to common issues:
- Lost wallet
- Lost or forgotten password
- I sent bitcoin to MultiBit but they never arrived
- I send bitcoin from MultiBit but they are stuck
- My balance is incorrect
- I can't synchronize or send
- I'm seeing an error code
None of those helped. What now ?
Check that you're using the latest version of MultiBit (0.5.18) using the "About" menu in MultiBit. Follow the upgrade instructions if necessary.
I'm using 0.5.18 and it's still happening. What now ?
MultiBit provides comprehensive help both here on the website and on other sites:
- Read through the MultiBit help (if you have not done so already).
- Look through the Bitcoin Stack Exchange site.
- Search previous MultiBit issues because someone else has almost certainly been in the same situation.
There are lots of support resources online to help you use MultiBit. Just a little bit of searching in Google will often resolve the problem.
I'm the first person to have this problem! What now ?
OK, you should file an Issue. Use the approach below to get the fastest response from the support team:
- Copy the following text:
Bug report Operating System: MultiBit Version: Steps to replicate the problem:
- Re-visit the MultiBit Issue reporting center
- Click on the "New Issue" button.
- Paste the template text and fill it in for your computer. The more detail you can give the quicker we can address the problem. Screenshots are often very useful but be sure to hide any sensitive information since they will be public.
Help contents for all versions
You can access the MultiBit help as follows:
|Windows installer ~8.5MB Signature|
|Compatible with Windows 2000 - Windows 8 (32/64 bit)|
|Mac OS X installer ~7.2MB Signature|
|Universal disk image (DMG). Compatible with Mac OS X Intel 10.3-10.8.|
|Linux / Unix installer ~7.6MB Signature|